Martha Stewart Glitter Set
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Martha Stewart Glitter Set
Gifted by EK Success Brands
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When it comes to crafting with glitter, one of the very best, go-to lines is the Martha Stewart collection. When you're crafting with EK Success Brands' Martha Stewart glitter, you're covered. Every crafter searches for a type of glitter that is easy to work with, and still has a great sparkle and hue. This is what you will find when you use this Martha Stewart Glitter Set, it is versatile and easy to manipulate. The Martha Stewart Glitter set contains 24 vials of extra fine glitter, which all come in a different color. These bright and cheerful tones will give any project you're working some extra glitz and glam.
Add some sparkle and shine to your life with this high-quality glitter. This particular Martha Stewart Glitter Set is called the Rich Essentials Kit. The colors that are featured in this kit are an assortment of bright and vibrant hues. One of the best things about this slitter kit is its versatility, you could honestly use it to decorate any project that you can imagine. When your glitter is as easy to work with as this Martha Stewart Glitter Set, the craft possibilities are endless.
From dark and light blues, purples, and greens to florescent and bold whites, silvers, and golds, each color is perfect for a different occasion or project. Including 24 different colored glitter vials, this set will keep your glitter stash full and varied for quite some time. The glitter is ultra-fine and offers a lot of light reflection, making it shimmer and shine more than other glitters similar to it. With this high-quality glitter set, crafting with fine glitter has never been easier. The color and quality of the glitter you will receive in the Martha Stewart Glitter Set is not only impressive, but also simple to work with.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- American Heroes Collection
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
- Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Amy Tangerine Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Halloween Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts