Cotton Fine Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Cotton Fine Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
From crocheting for many years you can easily fall in love with certain yarns. However, sometimes it gets a bit tiring working with the same yarns over and over. Finding a new fiber or yarn line by your favorite company can be really exciting. A fun yarn to work with on those spring projects is Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep Company.
Cotton Fine is 80% cotton and 20% merino wool with approximately 215 yards per skein. Available in 60 colors like Cotton Ball, Barn Red, Tea Rose, Sunkissed Apricot, Gold Dust, Caribbean Sea Cherry Moon, October Leaf and so many more, you're sure to find the perfect color combination for your next project.
Whether you want to crochet something small like a crocheted dishcloth or some socks, or you'd like to work up something bigger like a sweater or crochet shawl, Cotton Fine has a wonderful handle. Mix and match all the fabulous colors, make yourself a wearable as well as that mini-me in your life, make a baby blanket, or design something brand new. The cotton material will make your item cooler, but the wool will give it more resilience.
To keep your crochet project in its best form you'll want to hand wash it by hand in cool water with Brown's Top of the Lamb Shampoo and a half cup of vinegar. After you rinse you'll want to roll gently in a towel to remove any leftover water; do NOT wring or twist your item, then lay flat to dry. You can use a cool iron if desired or simply take it to the dry cleaner.
The next time you're looking for a soft yarn to work with then try Brown Sheep's Cotton Fine Yarn. You won't be disappointed at how nicely your project works up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
Snowman Silverware Holders
Chance to win OOLY Click Retractable Highlighters!
Chance to win rolls of Texture Duck Tape!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
American Crafts Glitter Tape
Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Chance to win the Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set!
Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Pumpkin
- Doable Diaper Cake
- Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
- DIY Necklace Organizer
- St. Patrick's Day Holiday Craft
- Santa Stop Here Sign Post
- 9 Creative Ideas for Graduation Centerpieces
- Painted Butterflies Candle Pillar
- Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
- St Patrick's Day Bottle Topper
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts