Match Game Garden Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Learn how to recycle the old seed packets from your garden into a game that is sure to keep kids busy during rainy spring and summer days. The Match Game Garden Crafts is an easy and really cheap way to teach your kids all about their growing fruits and veggies. Your kiddos are going to love learning how to tell the difference between the foods they eat. Plus, if you do not have kids to try this game out with, you could use the laminating technique to make garden stakes.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts