Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
One of the most thoughtful gifts you can give during the holiday season is a handmade winter scarf or set of mittens. Not only will your loved ones stay warm, but they'll also have a daily reminder of how much you mean to them. Whether you're someone who knits or crochets, you'll find just what you need in this Christmas Yarn Collection Pack from Lion Brand Yarn.
The best thing about this pack is that it comes with so many different weights of yarn. Use the cozy, bulkier wool yarn--which is shown here in both cream and cranberry--to create snug winter hats or chunky infinity scarves. Don't fret about the pretty, metallic threads running through this yarn--it's still as soft as can be and provides just the right amount of shine to complete any holiday look. The pack also comes with novelty weight, fur-like yarn that you can use to make fuzzy scarves and hats, cuddly stuffed animals or as a trim for the mittens you're knitting. As an added bonus, this pack also includes two sets of "bonbons," which are itty-bitty fingering weight yarns. Not only are they painfully adorable, but they're perfect for smaller craft projects, like ornaments.
Lion Brand yarn is soft, durable, and comes in the richest, lovliest colors you'll be able to find anywhere. Wintertime really isn't complete until you've checked out the new collection, stocked up, and started knitting, crocheting, or just plain old crafting. Nothing will make you feel snugglier or more ready for Christmas Eve than a good old fashioned wintertime needlecrafting session. With the Christmas Yarn Collection Pack, you'll have the yarn--and the newfound motivation--neccessary for creating mug cozies, hand warmers, pompom garlands, slipper booties, homemade Christmas stockings and much, much more!
Read NextRed Heart Scrubby Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Amy Tangerine Collection
- Maggie Holmes Scrapbook Kit
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Nautical Scrapbook Collection
- Flower Punch Board
- Enter to win a Sculpey Essential Tool Kit!
- Chance to win a Bowdabra Bowmaker!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Down by the Shore Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts