Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
One of the most thoughtful gifts you can give during the holiday season is a handmade winter scarf or set of mittens. Not only will your loved ones stay warm, but they'll also have a daily reminder of how much you mean to them. Whether you're someone who knits or crochets, you'll find just what you need in this Christmas Yarn Collection Pack from Lion Brand Yarn.
The best thing about this pack is that it comes with so many different weights of yarn. Use the cozy, bulkier wool yarn--which is shown here in both cream and cranberry--to create snug winter hats or chunky infinity scarves. Don't fret about the pretty, metallic threads running through this yarn--it's still as soft as can be and provides just the right amount of shine to complete any holiday look. The pack also comes with novelty weight, fur-like yarn that you can use to make fuzzy scarves and hats, cuddly stuffed animals or as a trim for the mittens you're knitting. As an added bonus, this pack also includes two sets of "bonbons," which are itty-bitty fingering weight yarns. Not only are they painfully adorable, but they're perfect for smaller craft projects, like ornaments.
Lion Brand yarn is soft, durable, and comes in the richest, lovliest colors you'll be able to find anywhere. Wintertime really isn't complete until you've checked out the new collection, stocked up, and started knitting, crocheting, or just plain old crafting. Nothing will make you feel snugglier or more ready for Christmas Eve than a good old fashioned wintertime needlecrafting session. With the Christmas Yarn Collection Pack, you'll have the yarn--and the newfound motivation--neccessary for creating mug cozies, hand warmers, pompom garlands, slipper booties, homemade Christmas stockings and much, much more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- American Heroes Collection
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
- Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Amy Tangerine Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts