Believe Scrapbooking Collection Pack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Believe Collection Pack
Designed by Margie Romney-Aslett
Gifted by Bazzill Basics Paper
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
The Believe line by Margie Romney-Aslett for Bazzill Basics Paper is a modern classic scrapbooking line that will give your Christmas memories both a traditional feel and a hint of the contemporary. With muted Christmas colors like dark red, ivy, and sawdust, this line has a simple elegance.
The Believe line focuses on classic Christmas motifs. One of the prints is a pattern of multicolored snowflakes floating against a light brown background titled Blizzard, while its flip-side is modeled after a piece of parchment covered with the words to "Silent Night" in calligraphy. Other pages in the collection focus on fabric patterns or textures. A faux bois print in red contrasts with a damask "Christmas Dress" print. Plaid and gingham check prints give an old-fashioned Christmas feel to some of the pages, while polka dots and a graphic poinsettia print are more playful. Some of the larger prints include essential holiday motifs like numbers counting down the twelve days of Christmas and music scores to familiar Christmas carols.
The Believe collection pack also includes an assortment of other embellishments and basics to make your Christmas crafts complete. The Believe paper pack comes with 10 sheets of coordinating cardstock in colors like Ruby Slipper, Chili, Leapfrog, Ivy, and Butter Cream. The collection also offers a pad of 6" x 6" mini prints of all the cardstock and scrapbook pages included in the original paper pack, just in case you need smaller amounts of the charming prints. Add notes and cherished memories to your scrapbook pages with a package of Believe Journaling Cards that match the prints in the paper collection. A collection of coordinating stickers and a pad of text stickers with all the essential holiday words makes this scrapbooking kit complete. A matching set of to/from stickers ensures that you can use the attractive prints and color palette of the Believe collection in your holiday gift wrapping as well.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love giving a monogrammed gift. It's a little more special, don't you think? You can make these Personalized Monogrammed Ornaments… Continue reading: "Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments"
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Flower Punch Board
- Glitter Tape
- Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
- Swallow Ornament Kit
- Enter to win Fancy Pants Paper Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 101 Things to Do on a Snow Day
- Holiday Tradition Checklist
- 101 Winter Family Activities
- Winter Family Activities – 101 of Them to Try
- 30 Days of Holiday Fun
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Reindeer Basket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts