Washcloth Bunny And Chick
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These simple washcloth bunny and chick are so easy to make and are a great addition to a baby shower gift or Easter basket. Or, have the kids help make these for some cute fun on a rainy day. Need a little something extra to tuck in a baby shower gift or in an Easter basket? These washcloth bunny and chicks are cute as can be, take minutes to make, and are even practical. To attach the eyes, beak, and tails, I use glue dots here. If the recipient would like to use the washcloths, the glue dots are easy to remove, along with the attachments. You can also use hot glue for a more permanent washcloth animal."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- yellow and white square washcloths
- hair elastics or rubber bands
- googly eyes
- small pom poms
- orange felt
- glue dots
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts