This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Flower Painted Rocks Easy Diy
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Looking for a quick and easy DIY craft? Try these simple flower-painted rocks! This is an ideal craft for a beginner, child, or adult! All materials used are also easily available and inexpensive so what are you waiting for? Let’s get this started. CAN YOU SKIP THE KRYLON CLEAR GAZE FOR THESE SIMPLE FLOWER-PAINTED ROCKS? Yes, the painted rocks will still look the same. However, the paint will wear off more quickly than when you apply a protective clear gaze."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextMini Sock Drawer Bunny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- Landon Hand Towel
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts