Pom Pom Bunnies
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Such an easy project to include in your little one's Easter basket (or just make it because it is cute, my boy loves bunnies!) Grab some yarn, scissors, glue and felt is all you need to make the pom pom bunny. It only takes about 15 minutes and may take it longer if you want to make a huge pom pom- which you totally should, how cute would that be! I added a couple to my son's easter basket and cannot wait for him to see!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking for the perfect crochet pattern to work on this spring, this beautiful yarn butterfly is just the thing! The best… Continue reading: "Baby Butterflies Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Printable Father's Day Card
- Tropical Flower Watercolour Card
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Summer Word Scramble Free Printable
- Free Father's Day Printable Tags
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts