Pom Pom Bunnies
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Such an easy project to include in your little one's Easter basket (or just make it because it is cute, my boy loves bunnies!) Grab some yarn, scissors, glue and felt is all you need to make the pom pom bunny. It only takes about 15 minutes and may take it longer if you want to make a huge pom pom- which you totally should, how cute would that be! I added a couple to my son's easter basket and cannot wait for him to see!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nothing says fall like pine cone crafts! This Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea will get you excited for the cooler months. Go out and… Continue reading: "Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pickle Jar Halloween Lanterns
- Scary Eyeballs On Paper Plate
- Pink Halloween Chocolate Candy Bark
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Ghost Slime
- 5 Little Ghosts No-sew Finger Puppets
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Pom Pom Apple Tree
- Paper Plate Witch
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts