Last Minute Felt Easter Basket
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Somehow Easter creeps up on me every year and I’m not as ready as I’d like to be (that’s hard to admit for someone who prides herself on planning ahead!). I’ve got an easy last-minute felt Easter Basket to help you out if you’re behind with your Easter plans like I am this year. All you’ll need for this quick project is some felt. I grabbed a package of felt so I could make several different colored baskets. For pennies and less than 10 minutes, you have a colorful last-minute felt Easter basket."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade Christmas ornaments make perfect gifts for teachers, family and friends. These fun and Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman… Continue reading: "Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts