Easter Egg Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Add a pretty touch of farmhouse to your Easter decor with this colorful Easter egg wreath idea. Easter is absolutely one of our favorite times of the year. Warmer spring days, a focus on growth and renewal and pretty pastel decor: what’s not to love! I think the wreath looks beautiful as is, but you could add a simple ribbon, some leaves or a phrase in the middle similar to our seashell wreath idea. I added a pretty white dove onto my Easter egg wreath."
- 19 " grapevine wreath
- 16-18 plastic eggs in assorted sizes
- Chalky paints: we used DecoArt Americana Chalky Finish paint in Everlasting (white), Colonial (blue) and New Life (green)
- Gold glitter decorative garland
- Floral wire
- Wire snippers
- Hot glue gun with clear craft glue sticks
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts