Chicken Fabric Weights
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These chicken fabric weights are an adorable way to keep your sewing patterns or fabrics from moving! So easy to make and great scrap busters! These little weights are also wonderful to display around the house or you could drop some essential oils on filling and use them as fresheners for your house, drawers or even your car. With Easter just around the corner you could whip up a bunch of these lovely chicken fabric weights and give them as gifts to friends and family."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When I first tried tie dye I became immediately hooked on the simple, yet colorful process and I knew that I wanted to create more… Continue reading: "Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts