Easy 10 Minutes Spring Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make a cute spring wreath in less than 15 minutes. It's very simple to craft, you only need a few simple supplies along with the free printable. You can hang the wreath on your front door or on the wall. It's very easy to make so you probably will want to make more than one. You can try different hoop size and don't hesitate to use the different prints to welcome the spring in French and Spanish too."
- Embroidery hoop
- artificial or dry flowers
- glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crochet lovers rejoice! Here's a fun and fast crochet project that you can use as an idea for handmade Christmas gifts at the last… Continue reading: "Crochet Mini Ornament Bookmark"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- Lightweight Through The Window Bauble Ornament
- Lightweight Bauble Ornament
- Free Christmas Word Scramble Printable For Kids
- Hot Chocolate Sticks
- Cookies In A Jar
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts