Easter Egg Suncatcher
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Tissue paper suncatchers have been around forever. They are fun to make and so pretty to look at. Today, we’re going to show you how to make an Easter Egg Suncatcher that’ll get you and the kids in the spirit of spring and Easter! This versatile craft is fun for all ages. You can use whatever tissue paper colors you desire, but today we decided to use pretty pastels to coincide with spring and Easter. This Easter egg suncatcher makes a fun classroom project or something to do with the kids at home!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Clear contact paper
- 2 sheets purple construction paper
- Tissue paper in various colors
- 1 sheet white paper
- 12- inch piece of yarn
- black marker
- glue stick
- 4 pushpins
- foam board or corkboard
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts