Easter Play Dough
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Our easy Easter play dough recipe only takes 6 ingredients and a few minutes to make. You’ll be rolling, stamping, and playing with your play dough in no time. We love our Slime, Doughs, and Clays around here. There’s just something about a fun, pliable dough project that provides hours of sensory play. This play dough recipe is fun to make with the kids, but can also be prepped ahead of time and placed into plastic Easter eggs to fill their Easter baskets with or sent on an Easter scavenger hunt to find! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup flour
2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 cup salt
1 cup water
2-3 drops food coloring
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts