Easter Bunny Mason Jars
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These Easter bunny mason jars are such a cute and easy holiday craft to make. Fill them with candy or votive candles and use them for Easter decor or as Easter gifts. And good news. No special equipment is needed! You can make your own silhouette bunny stickers without any fancy machines. You can find all the supplies you need for these bunny mason jars at the craft store. I used chalk paint here because it works so well on non-porous surfaces, often with just one coat."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- mason jars
- 2- inch blue painter's tape
bunny printable printed on white cardstock
- wax paper
- scissors or craft knife
- chalk paint in pastel colors
- paint brushes
- mini pom-poms
- hot glue gun
- colorful cardstock and ribbon
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts