Origami Christmas Trees
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"We're smitten with these origami Christmas trees!! A festive and creative Christmas craft that you can use to decorate with for the holidays. They look super charming on a shelf, you can make a garland from them or tie them to a present. And, all you need is a piece of paper and some scissors. Super easy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Letter sized card stock
For larger paper trees we cut 4 rows on each side to create one more tier of the tree.
Fold top corner of the paper to align with the opposing side of the paper.
Cut the bottom of the paper off so that you are left with a square paper folded into a triangle.
Fold that in half into a smaller triangle.
Open the triangles and fold down to create a square x 2
Open the sides of the squares to create a tall triangle x 4
Trim off the bottom triangle.
Cut 3 rows on each side, spaced evenly.
Fold down the bottom three flaps
Read NextDenim and Burlap Stars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want a fun way to decorate your composition notebooks for school, then you'll love these Groovy Notebook Cover Printables. All… Continue reading: "Groovy Notebook Cover Printables"
- Denim and Burlap Stars
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Panettone in a Can
- Thrifty Fireplace Cardboard Box Craft
- DIY Sparkly Glitter Snowflake Ornaments
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Clay Swedish Dala Horse Ornaments
- Mason Jar Lid Wreath Ornament
- Christmas Ribbon Filled Ornament
- Delicate Crochet Lace Angel
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Simple Crochet Table Runner Pattern
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- How is Hanukkah Celebrated?
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts