This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny Headband
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Want to go all out this Easter? Then why not make yourself a cute bunny headband! It's the perfect craft for older children and adults alike. Despite being extremely effective, it's a very simple craft to make. There is a mixture of materials used, including pompoms, pipe cleaners and stuffing - things most of us already have at home. It takes around forty five minutes to make - not long, considering how pretty it is. Get making yours today and have the best Easter ever!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Read NextSpring Easter Egg Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts