Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These chocolate Easter Bunny Cupcakes are easy and fun to make. You can make the chocolate cupcakes and icing from scratch or use a boxed cake mix and pre-made frosting as a time saver. Either way, the magic is really all in the chocolate Easter bunnies on top of the cupcakes! While the chocolate bunnies may look like they take a lot of skill to make, they really are easy to assemble using Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and other candies."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Crochet Oval Lace Doily
- Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
- How To Decorate A Small Porch For 4th Of July
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Easy Candy Sampler Gift Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts