This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This Easter Bunny and Egg craft is a great activity to do during the Easter season with your kids! Simply grab colored craft paper, glue, a pencil, and scissors and you will be ready to make this papercraft. If you want this craft to last longer, leave out the egg and then you can make the Easter Funny craft even after Easter time. Your kids will love creating their own Easter bunny and Egg by personalizing it will different colors of their choice."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft paper
- Craft glue
Select colored craft papers for the bunny and the egg craft. Trace the bunny patterns (outer ear patterns, head, body and upper legs) on a paper, trace the lower legs on a different shade of the same colored paper and trace the inner ear patterns and the 2 small circles (blush) on pink colored craft paper.
Stick the inner ear patterns on the outer ear cutouts and the small pink round cutouts on both cheeks. Stick the lower legs (paws) along the bottom side of the body pattern.
Stick the ear patterns on the top side of the head cutout.
Stick the upper leg cutouts on both sides of the body cutout. Apply glue along the edge only and keep the rest of the cutouts free from glue.
Stick the head cutout on the top side of the body cutout.
Use a sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the papercraft bunny.
Trace the egg pattern and decorate the egg with colored craft papers.
Grab the paper egg and slide it under the upper legs of the papercraft bunny.
Read NextPaper Tube Easter Bunnies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts