Crochet Sun Hat for Baby
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Learn how to crochet a baby hat for the bundle of joy in your life with this free crochet pattern. The Crochet Sun Hat for Baby is a quick work up and a must-make before the sun comes up. Rays of sunshine are wonderful and warm, but they can be harmful, too. Protect your little one from painful sunburn by making a baby hat pattern this summer. Whether you choose to use bright and colorful summer colors or go with pastels, these hats make great DIY baby shower gifts for summer newborns.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextSummery DIY Tote Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts