This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Upcycle a puzzle with missing pieces into a cute as can be home décor wreath and let your family know that you love them to pieces! This Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath is quick and easy to make with the kiddos and just in time to celebrate National Puzzle Day! Make this Dollar Tree Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath in just about 30 minutes (not including drying time)! Hand letter your own personalized message or your family’s name to the paper banner. For some additional family fun look up the history of Valentine’s Day on the internet and share facts with each other!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read Next"I Still Do" DIY Dish Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn
- Sandstone Scarf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Pudding Shots Recipe
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Easy Christmas Punch Recipe
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Christmas String Art
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts