Lovely Vintage Valentine's Sweater Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Making a beautiful Valentine's Wreath doesn't have to break the bank. Did you know that you can make a stunning wreath using an old sweater? Pick up a wreath form and pretty wool sweater at a thrift store, and you're pretty much good to go. After felting the sweater, simply cut it into strips and wrap your wreath form, overlapping the strip as you go. Decorate with silk or paper flowers, or use a die cut machine to make some perfectly coordinating blooms. Select a different colored sweater and you can make wreaths for other holidays or seasons, e.g., green for St. Patrick’s Day, white for winter, etc."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wreath form
- Old wool sweater (felted)
- Glue gun
- Faux flowers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Fabric Pumpkins
- Single Crochet Square Coaster
- Autumn Leaves Window Decorations
- DIY Upcycle Desk Accessories
- Origami Flowers
- Recycled Hummingbird Feeder
- Nautical Glass Tea Light Holders
- Wine Bottle Art Home Decor
- Photobooth Christmas Ornament
- Glitter Easter Egg Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts