10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This afghan square can be used for a variety of projects including throw pillows, blankets, shawls, wall hangings and so much more! I used 20 yards of Red Heart Super Saver in Buff (6 Yards) and Soft White (14 Yards) for mine because I love Super Saver for home products as it's durable and washes well. I had mine done in about an hour and half, but it really flew by. While the overall gauge isn't important, it is important that the gauge for both yarns that you use are the same. I had to use an H8/5mm for my Soft White, and I9/5.5mm for my Buff."
- 20 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff (6 Yards) and Soft White (14 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Diy Woodland Raccoon Coffee Cozy
- Diy Snowman Pom Pom Poppers For Indoor Snowball Fights
- How To Create Buffalo Plaid
- Baby Bunny Blanket
- Easy Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy Diy Picture Frame Snowman
- Craft Stick Winter Bucket List
- Let It Snow Banner
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts