10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Heart Shaped Massage Melts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make a heart shaped massage melt for Valentine's Day. This is like a solid lotion, but it's made with dry oils that soak into the skin quickly. It won't leave you oily after using it, so it's perfect for hands or the body. This uses mango butter, apricot oil, and fractionated coconut oil to moisturize the skin. You can also add essential oils or a fragrance oil for a scent if you want to."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Glamorous Rustic Winter Centerpiece showcases the stunning contrast between the natural birch and the glitter of the holiday… Continue reading: "Glamorous Rustic Winter Centerpiece"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- Red And Gold Clay Valentine Earrings
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Last Minute Felt Easter Basket
- Friends Embroidery Hoop
- Diy Best Friend Necklaces
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts