Heart Shaped Massage Melts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make a heart shaped massage melt for Valentine's Day. This is like a solid lotion, but it's made with dry oils that soak into the skin quickly. It won't leave you oily after using it, so it's perfect for hands or the body. This uses mango butter, apricot oil, and fractionated coconut oil to moisturize the skin. You can also add essential oils or a fragrance oil for a scent if you want to."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- Easy Love Bug Valentines
- How to Sew a Drawstring Backpack
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath
- You Rock Valentine + Printable
- Puppy Bandannas For Your Fur-ever Valentine
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts