Patriotic Crochet Kids' Hat
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Let your little one stay safe and enjoy the sun this Fourth of July by working up this easy crochet pattern for kids. This sun hat crochet pattern looks absolutely adorable in Uncle Sams favorite colors and does an excellent job of blocking the suns harmful rays. The Patriotic Crochet Kids' Hat is going to battle harmful UV rays while your little one sings the national anthem. Available in several sizes, this tutorial comes with free crochet patterns for several sizes, uses worsted weight cotton, and a 6.5mm hook.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Crystal Rain Drop Sun Catcher
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Pom Pom Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts