15 Minute DIY Bean Bags
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Kids love playing with bean bags. With just a little time and minimal fabric you can make up several sets for your kids' corn hole game. They are fun for birthday parties and outdoor play in the summer."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leprechaun Hat Craft
- Fabric Eggs Pattern (video Tutorial)
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- St. Patrick's Day Paper Plate Wreath
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Shamrock Pillow
- Diy Feather Easter Eggs
- Dollar Tree Coffee Filter Leprechauns
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts