This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Paper Bag Monkey Puppet is an awesome activity for your little kids! They will love making this fun puppet and then playing with it all day. All you need to create this adorable monkey puppet is a paper bag, colored paper, a sharpie, craft glue, a pencil, and scissors, and you will ready to make it! If you want to make your puppet more excited, just add some googly eyes or a pipe cleaner tail."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Paper
- Paper Bag
- Craft Glue
Select 2 or three different shades of brown colored craft paper for the Paper Bag Monkey Puppet Craft. The template at the bottom will include: head shape, face shape, outer ears, inner ear pieces, tail, belly, hair and blush patterns.
Trace the tail, head, hair, and outer ears on the darker shade of brown paper, trace the face and the belly patterns on the lighter shade of brown paper, trace the inner ear pieces, and the blush patterns on the pink paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Attach the inner ear pieces on the outer ear patterns. Attach the hair cutout on the top side of the head pattern.
Attach the ear patterns on the top side of the head pattern, on both sides of the hair.
Attach the face cutout in the middle of the head pattern.
Attach the eyes and the blush cutouts on the face part of the head pattern.
Use a sharpie to draw the mouth and the nose of the Paper Bag Monkey.
Select a brown paper bag and cut out a piece of the darker shade of brown paper to cover the front side of the paper bag (either side can be the front).
Attach the cut out paper on the paper bag; this will become the front side of the Paper Bag Monkey Puppet.
Attach the tail on either side of the paper bag. Attach the belly cutout near the closed side of the bag, keeping the round edge inside.
Attach the head pattern on the bottom side of the paper bag and flatten the head down with the front side of the puppet to complete the puppet craft.
Read NextBlock Print Tulip Napkins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Block Print Tulip Napkins
- Cute Country Hose Stand
- Shoebox Mini Wall Art
- 60s Inspired Step Stool
- How to Make Easy Seashells Decoration Project
- DIY Hammock Chair
- Tissue Box Flower Planter
- Cute and Simple Seedling Pots
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- Summer Potpourri Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts