This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Washi Tape Toothpick Summer Fruit Kabobs
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Summer entertaining is a breeze when you create simple fruit kabobs. This tutorial will show you how to create washi tape toothpicks to amp up the fun and style in no time at all!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- wooden toothpicks
- washi tape
Read NextBurlap Utensil Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printables
- Intertwined Dishcloth
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- Friendly Baby Frankenstein’s Monster
- Acorn Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts