Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Here is a quick DIY Back to School Crochet project. Crochet this easy and resourceful Crochet Holder to put in your Pen Pencils and stationery or you can use them to organize your favorite crochet Hooks. This holder is made with Waistcoat Stitches which gives it the pretty knitted look. Crochet Organizers have always been one of my favorite crochet projects to make. They are best to sort out your things at your home. They also make one of the best stash bursting project to use up your scrap yarns. This is a simple pattern which can be easily adjusted to different sizes according to your need. Use your favorite color preference to make them more peppy and cheerful. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn - 12 Ply 6mm Crochet Hook Size:- 3.5/4.5 inches - can be customized to any size"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- DIY I Spy Bottle for Hanukkah
- DIY Dinosaur Shabbat Candle Holders
- Purim Characters DIY Clothespin Dolls
- How to Celebrate Purim at Home
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts