Garden Flag Door Hanger
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Have a tight spot between your storm and front door, but want to add something decorative to welcome the season? How about a garden flag hanger. Just slide a small piece of wood into the pocket, attach a ribbon and bow and viola! Fabulous!"
Kiss winter goodbye with a few crafts for spring that will surely brighten up your season! With our free eBook, you'll find that there’s nothing like creating simple projects that will give your home a breath of fresh springtime air: 12 Fun Crafts for Spring
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Pom Pom Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Decoupage Egg Wreath For Spring
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts