This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Handmade Soap with Lemon and Matcha Tea
"It must be the period , you know, the beginning of the Summer! Because everytime I am thrilled about fresh vegetables and fruits of course. Not all of them, but especially Lemon is my number one! I adore its yellow color and I am in love with its aroma. It reminds me the Summer time... I have to admit that...because of my father! When I was a child, every Sunday was our special day for barbeque and we were using so much lemon on our food. Yea, I know, stupid enough! But now combine this with fresh lemonade and now you have the whole picture! This time I have used Lemon in our home made soaps!"
- 2 cups Glycerin soap base
- 1/2 tea spoon green Matcha Tea
- 6-8 drops od Lemon essential oil
- Lemon Skin
- 2 table spoons Coconut Oil
- spray condainer with alcohol
- soap silicone mold (or even ice cube mold)
Read NextBlock Print Tulip Napkins