Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I created this sunglass pouch as part of a challenge where the theme was Summer. It inspired me to share this fun, easy and quick little crochet pattern perfect for the Summer staple seen everywhere – sunglasses! You'll need a small amount of worsted weight yarn in red, white, black and green. I've used Lily Sugar n Cream for mine, but WeCrochet Dishie and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. I recommend cotton since a sunglass pouch sees a lot of wear and tear in, out and around a bag. The pouch took me just over 30 minutes to work up."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in White, Red, Black and Dark Pine [Green] colorways
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- DIY I Spy Bottle for Hanukkah
- DIY Dinosaur Shabbat Candle Holders
- Purim Characters DIY Clothespin Dolls
- How to Celebrate Purim at Home
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts