10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Valentine Stamp Sets Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Valentine Stamp Sets Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
All those mushy gushy holidays filled with candy hearts, love notes, and red roses really make you spend a good chunk of change. Why not use your crafty side and create your own cards and love notes? With the help of Lawn Fawn you can come up with the cutest cards to send to your friends and families.
Why text when you can craft? Embellish your Valentine cards with super cute clear stamps and dies. Each of the stamps easily sticks to acrylic blocks so you can stamp as many cards as you need. These stamps are sure to bring a smile on a special day. Cute hearts, koala bears and fun phrases like "the peanut butter to my jelly", "with all my tart" and "my butter half" are sure to make the perfect Valentine card for your sweetie. With heart-shaped craft dies and candy hearts, you'll be able to create the perfect 3D card.
I am head over heels in love with Lawn Fawn. These cute and whimsical designs are perfect for adding a special touch to all your paper crafting projects. Available in large and small collections, these photopolymer clear stamp sets are designed to inspire you. Cute critters and a variety of font designs make these stamp sets great for crafters of all ages, and you'll love how easy and fun they are to use!
Top your cards off with finishing touches by using sweetheart single cord or a skinny pink ribbon tied in a bow. Show off your crafting talent by stamping in style.
What kind of projects do you like using stamps for? Let us know in the comments, below.
Read NextDeflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 16, 2019
I use stamps and dies for cards,scrapbook pages and decorations! What cou
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Santa's Got Mail Ornament
"Letters to Santa overflow in this polymer clay mailbox. Each element is made of clay and detailed with sketch pens. The entire… Continue reading: "Santa's Got Mail Ornament"
- Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
- Chance to win a Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencil!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win Fancy Pants Paper Collection!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts