Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencil
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencil
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Stencil1 is a street art-inspired brand founded in 2004 by artist, painter, graphic designer and DIY enthusiast Ed Roth. He's come up with some pretty great products including the Two-Layer Stencils that are great for all types of projects like clothing, home decor and even walls.
The stencil includes a silhouette stencil and a detailed stencil, so you can get an amazing design painted out. First, you'll paint the silhouette onto your project and then you'll use the detail stencil on top of the silhouette for a beautiful 3D effect.
Each stencil is cut with high-quality, thin, mylar sheets to provide a long-lasting design and measure 8.5 inches by 11 inches. Each is also washable, reusable and durable, so you can use them any time you wish. What's also neat about these stencils is that the reverse side can be used to create a mirror effect.
There are many modern and trendy designs to choose from including a lotus, a hummingbird, an American flag and even some really neat ones like a Turntable, and a boombox; you can really get creative with these two-layer stencils.
Read NextStencil 1 Halloween Stencils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Comfort Detail Craft Knife!
- Enter for a chance to win the Lawn Fawn Spring Stamp Set!
- Rejoice Paper Collection Pack from BoBunny
- Needle Felting Easter Bunny Kit
- Stick n' Carve
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Tin Can Bean Bag Toss
- How To Draw Christmas Ornaments
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- DIY Scarf Wreath
- Fall Pumpkin Lanterns
- Mini Pumpkin Topiary
- Gods Eye Pumpkin Lanterns
- Wool Covered Wood Pumpkin Decor Craft
- Printable Halloween Quotes
- Spell On You Printable
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts