Quilling Made Easy Online Class
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Quilling Made Easy Online Class
By Alli Bartkowski
Gifted by Annie's Crafts
Reviewed by: Jennifer Bendix, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Paper quilling is acknowledged as a fun and beautiful method of paper crafting. It is a unique technique to turn to when making holiday cards, ornaments, and even handmade decorations or jewelry. The trouble is you have to master the art of paper quilling before you can reap the rewards, and it sure seems difficult. Thankfully, expert Ali Bartkowski has created an easy-to-follow video tutorial, "Quilling Made Easy" to help you develop this skill. This engaging and detailed video, brought to you by Annie's Crafts, demonstrates a variety of basic quilling techniques while also include some intermediate shapes for those interested in more advanced paper crafts.
Throughout this introduction to quilling, Alli Bartkowski will show you that quilling is actually simple, no matter how intricate it may appear. Alli goes over the different types of paper and tools that make quilling such an achievable skill. You’ll learn how to roll coils into flowers, letters, shapes, and even how to create 3-D quilled designs. If you have ever wondered what paper quilling was like, this beginner class is a wonderful way to find out the details behind the basics. Take some tips from a true expert, Alli even passes on her tried-and-true tips!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy Christmas wreaths to make, The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen is the perfect craft for you.… Continue reading: "The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen"
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
- Enter to win Wow! Embossing Powder!
- Chance to win the "May Good Things Grow" Subscription Box!
- Chance to win an Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Baker's Cotton
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Win Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Super Easy Crochet Gourds And Pumpkins
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts