10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Premium Picnic Blanket Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Premium Picnic Blanket Review
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Spring and summer (and even early fall) are perfect times to have picnics with family and friends. The fresh air with the sun beaming down and a bowl full of juicy watermelon is what it's all about. Having a picnic requires the perfect blanket and StarPack has just the product.
The Premium Picnic Blanket is a stylish go-anywhere design with red, white and blue to represent our amazing country. The blanket is extra large measuring 78 inches by 58 inches allowing the whole family to sit comfortably. The top is made with a cozy, cushioned fleece so you can relax while enjoying your family. What you'll really like about this picnic blanket is the underside. It's sand and water-resistant with a strong waterproof backing that prevents moisture from seeping through the ground. Because of this, you can still go on a picnic after a light rain or head to the beach and easily be able to wipe off the sand.
Worried about cleanliness after picnicking? No worries! The tough waterproof layer is durable enough to simply be wiped clean and the fleece side just needs a damp cloth and mild soap to remove any stains that may have occurred. Leave it to air dry and you'll have a brand new-looking picnic blanket.
The Premium Picnic Blanket is not only great for grassy picnics and fun beach days, but it can also be used for camping, cookouts, sports events and more. When it's all folded up you can easily carry it with the handle to tow and go. Enjoy the great outdoors in comfort and style.
What's your favorite picnic food? Let us know in the comment below!
Read NextWestcott Holidazed Scissors Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Soda Can Wind Chimesvideocam
Learn how to make windchimes using stuff from your recycling bin with this fun craft tutorial. Soda Can Wind Chimes are great because… Continue reading: "Soda Can Wind Chimesvideocam"
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Chance to win the Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set!
- Enter to win Lawn Fawn Winter Stamps!
- Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Flower Punch Board
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive!
- Win a Corner Chomper!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- Father’s Day Worksheets
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts