Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Subscription companies have been popping up more and more and it intrigues me. I just recently joined one of them and now I get monthly packages sent straight to my door; it's like Christmas every month. Now for those crafters is the perfect monthly subscription that will have you jumping for joy; introducing Paper Pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin is the greatest way to jump into papercrafting if you're not quite sure where to start; it's a monthly subscription service by Stampin' Up! which is a leading company in papercrafting, card making and stamping.
Every month you'll get stamps, ink and paper to make a creative, fun project without even leaving your house. Everything is pre-cut resulting in stress-free crafting. There is a variety of high-quality products including accessories and tools that are not sold in stores, but through this amazing subscription service.
The subscription box I got to check out was so cute; I can only imagine how great the others will be. This specific box had love-themed products like Valentine stamps, a rich razzleberry ink color and Heartfelt Love Notes which came with 8 striped cards and 8 patterned heart cards, envelopes and the ribbon, cardstock and goodies you need to create the card itself. This box also came with a stamping block, which can be used for all future subscription kits. You simply place a stamp on the block, apply ink and stamp your project; it's super easy to use and gives you adorable results.
Shopping for craft supplies has never been easier. For only $19.95 a month (this includes shipping), you'll get projects like home decor, cards, gift packaging and more. That's an amazing deal! At least six times a year they'll ship out card kits that might include banners, treat bags, boxes and gift bags and you will love it. If you subscribe to this you will always have products on-hand for every occasion and best of all, everything is pretty and perfectly put together.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Crafter's Workshop Craft Stencils!
Chance to win the 36-Count GelWriter Pen Set!
Enter to win Lawn Fawn Winter Stamps!
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Amy Tangerine Collection
Win a Corner Chomper!
Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
Flower Punch Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crafter's Workshop
- Thanksgiving Peg Pilgrims
- Spooky Potion Bottles for Halloween
- Dollar Store Halloween Wreath
- Fall Goddess
- $4 Dollar Store Hanging Halloween Lamp
- DIY Fall Leaf Vase from Recycled Milk Carton
- Pinecone Fall Mason Jars
- Upcycled Vases Using Alcohol Inks
- Burlap Sunflower Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts