LePlume Brush Lettering Markers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
LePlume Brush Lettering Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Add gorgeous, saturated color to any project with LePlume Brush Lettering Markers by Marvy Uchida. These slim little markers pack a bunch of color into a small space! What's even neater is they're double ended.
Water based inks are a delight to work with. They dry fast and blend easily. Use them for adult coloring books, scrapbook pages, homemade cards, and rubber stamping. Journaling has never been more beautiful then it is with Brush Lettering Markers. With the assistance of a palette and blender pen (Marvy Uchida makes both), you can blend the colors beautifully. When using the soft flexible brush tip in particular, blending feels like painting a canvas. Blending requires a bit more patience than coloring since you have to "pick up" the ink from the palette. However, the results are well worth it! Blended color creates a more sophisticated look with any coloring project, and by mastering a few tips and tricks, you will be able to create gorgeous, artistic effects. The extra fine tip is amazing when working with calligraphy.
Another excellent quality of these markers is their slender design. The narrow cylinder allows for a steady grip and easy control over your coloring. Precision is crucial when coloring in fine detail, and the Brush Lettering Markers are designed for this endeavor.
LePlume Markers come in both a fine and a brush tip. Each style has its own merits: a fine tip offers more control and can get into small areas, while the brush tip can cover larger areas quickly. The LePlume Markers come in various colors and are sold in packs of 6 and 12. They are packaged in plastic sleeves for easy access and visibility. The small size of these markers means they don't take up much room in storage, either!
Color your adult coloring pages and other projects with precision using LePlume Brush Lettering Markers. Don't miss the opportunity to add saturated color to your next project.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the "May Good Things Grow" Subscription Box!
Chance to win an Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern!
Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Chance to win a Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
Flower Punch Board
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Snowman Silverware Holders
Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
#Summer Scrapbook Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Jewelry Box Gift
- Duct Tape Coasters (using dollar tree duct tape)
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- Mother's Day Butterfly Lamp
- Five Petal Flower
- How to Make a Ribbon Lei with Three Colors
- Welcome Spring Wreath
- Easy 4th of July Sensory Bottles
- Customized Wedding Gift Topper
- How to Turn a Picture Frame Into a Tray
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts