Marvy Uchida ColorIn Markers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Marvy Uchida ColorIn Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Add gorgeous, saturated color to any project with Color In Markers by Marvy Uchida. These slim little markers pack a bunch of color into a small space!
Water based inks are a delight to work with. They dry fast and blend easily. Use them for adult coloring books, scrapbook pages, homemade cards, and rubber stamping. With the assistance of a palette and blender pen (Marvy Uchida makes both), you can blend the colors beautifully. When using the brush tip in particular, blending feels like painting a canvas. Blending requires a bit more patience than coloring since you have to "pick up" the ink from the palette. However, the results are well worth it! Blended color creates a more sophisticated look with any coloring project, and by mastering a few tips and tricks, you will be able to create gorgeous, artistic effects.
Another excellent quality of these markers is their slender design. The narrow cylinder is approximately the width of a pencil or pen, allowing for a steady grip and easy control over your coloring. Precision is crucial when coloring in fine detail, and the Color In Markers are designed for this endeavor.
Color In Markers come in both a fine and a brush tip. Each style has its own merits: a fine tip offers more control and can get into small areas, while the brush tip can cover larger areas quickly. The Color In Markers come in 42 colors and are sold in packs of 4 and 10. They are packaged in plastic sleeves for easy access and visibility. The small size of these markers means they don't take up much room in storage, either!
Color your adult coloring pages and other projects with precision using Color In Markers. Don't miss the opportunity to add saturated color to your next project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Notebook and Colored Pencil Set
- Amy Tangerine Collection
- Enter to win the American Crafts Party Pack!
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chance to win LePlume Brush Lettering Markers!
- Chance to win the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit!
- Chance to win Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stop Sign Mini Quilt
- Heart Corner Bookmark
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Diy – Upcycle A T-shirt To A Tank Top
- Balsam Gnomes Christmas Tree Skirt
- Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Heart Wreath
- Easy Crochet Blanket With Bar Stitch
- Valentine's Day Melt And Pour Soap
- Elegant Snowflakes
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts