Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Kringle and Co. Kit
Gifted by American Crafts
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
If you want a kit or collection that will answer all of your Christmas crafting needs, you have to check out the Kringle and Co. line from American Crafts. The most striking feature of this collection is its versatility. Whether you like traditional or whimsical holiday crafts, you'll find the designs you're looking for in this collection. You'll also find materials for an assortment of different projects. Whether you're wrapping gifts and making cards leading up to Christmas or scrapbooking memories after the holidays, you'll find the papers and embellishments in the Kringle and Co. collection indispensable.
The Kringle and Co. paper line has an eclectic feel that lends itself well to all kinds of Christmas craft projects. You can find bright floral pages full of poinsettias or subdued, neutral pages with tiny prints of reindeer. Abstract patterned pages like candy stripes and chevrons that mimic the texture of knit fabric form the more basic papers in this collection. Pages of text feature lines from The Twelve Days of Christmas and The Night Before Christmas, giving the line a touch of nostalgia. One of our favorite papers in this collection is the letter to Santa template, addressed to Kris Kringle in the Christmas Village at the North Pole. This would be a perfect for way for parents to immortalize their children's Christmas wish lists in a scrapbook.
In addition to the Kringle and Co. paper line, the American Crafts Christmas collection includes adorable embellishments to make your holiday crafts perfect. Use colorful holiday stickers to spice up your Christmas scrapbook pages or decorate some plainer presents. Dimensional glitter alphabet stickers help you write holiday greetings or spell out names of family members. Acrylic stamps featuring a holiday greeting, a Christmas tree, and a to/from label make it easy to personalize a whole batch of gift tags or Christmas cards. Packages of blank gift tags and holiday ribbons also help make your gift wrap extra special.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Don't you wish you could carry around real flowers everywhere you go without them wilting away? Well, now you can with this Preserved… Continue reading: "Preserved Orchid Real Flower Necklace"
Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
Flower Punch Board
Skater's Village Flannel
Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
Candy Box Punch Board
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
XOXO Collection Pack
Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- 4th of July Pretzel Bites
- Tshirt Yarn Round Tablemat
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Patriotic Postage Stamp Flag Plaque
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- Free Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Scrapbook Album Christmas in Wonderland
- DIY Advent Christmas Tree Calender
- Easy Crochet Doily Coaster
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts