Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Kringle and Co. Kit
Gifted by American Crafts
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
If you want a kit or collection that will answer all of your Christmas crafting needs, you have to check out the Kringle and Co. line from American Crafts. The most striking feature of this collection is its versatility. Whether you like traditional or whimsical holiday crafts, you'll find the designs you're looking for in this collection. You'll also find materials for an assortment of different projects. Whether you're wrapping gifts and making cards leading up to Christmas or scrapbooking memories after the holidays, you'll find the papers and embellishments in the Kringle and Co. collection indispensable.
The Kringle and Co. paper line has an eclectic feel that lends itself well to all kinds of Christmas craft projects. You can find bright floral pages full of poinsettias or subdued, neutral pages with tiny prints of reindeer. Abstract patterned pages like candy stripes and chevrons that mimic the texture of knit fabric form the more basic papers in this collection. Pages of text feature lines from The Twelve Days of Christmas and The Night Before Christmas, giving the line a touch of nostalgia. One of our favorite papers in this collection is the letter to Santa template, addressed to Kris Kringle in the Christmas Village at the North Pole. This would be a perfect for way for parents to immortalize their children's Christmas wish lists in a scrapbook.
In addition to the Kringle and Co. paper line, the American Crafts Christmas collection includes adorable embellishments to make your holiday crafts perfect. Use colorful holiday stickers to spice up your Christmas scrapbook pages or decorate some plainer presents. Dimensional glitter alphabet stickers help you write holiday greetings or spell out names of family members. Acrylic stamps featuring a holiday greeting, a Christmas tree, and a to/from label make it easy to personalize a whole batch of gift tags or Christmas cards. Packages of blank gift tags and holiday ribbons also help make your gift wrap extra special.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love giving a monogrammed gift. It's a little more special, don't you think? You can make these Personalized Monogrammed Ornaments… Continue reading: "Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments"
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Flower Punch Board
- Glitter Tape
- Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
- Swallow Ornament Kit
- Enter to win Fancy Pants Paper Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 101 Things to Do on a Snow Day
- Holiday Tradition Checklist
- 101 Winter Family Activities
- Winter Family Activities – 101 of Them to Try
- 30 Days of Holiday Fun
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Reindeer Basket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts