DIY Patriotic Clothespins
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love having happy little items around my home to make me smile as I go about my day, and yes that even means fun clothespins! These DIY patriotic clothespins are fantastic for clipping papers together, to use as place holders at your picnic or party, or even as a thoughtful, simple gift. These are so simple, even your kids can get involved and you only need a few simple supplies and less than an hour to complete them."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Festive holiday ornament for your kids to make and display on the Christmas tree." Continue reading: "Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Joy Plate Decor
- Holiday Socks
- Joy Beadboard Sign
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts