4th Of July Americana Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Upcycled craft projects are some of my favorite craft projects! For the 4th of July this year, I wanted to create a new wreath, so I turned to something that I already had on hand - a used jigsaw puzzle. Just a few basic craft supplies - some acrylic paint, letters, and glue, etc. - make this fun craft in no time. It would be a fun project for kids too. And if you don't have a puzzle at home, you can get one easily at the dollar store. I won't tell! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Valentine Hugs For Preschoolers
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts