We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Chances are that if you stocked up on toilet paper over the last several months, you have recycled a lot of empty toilet paper rolls. Well, instead of throwing all those empty TP rolls into the recycling bin, save a few for some fun Toilet Paper Roll Crafts. Kids love to create. These Patriotic Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars are a fun way to celebrate the July 4th holiday. These patriotic binoculars are and easy 4th of July craft for the kids. They can use them to view fireworks, as bird finders or just look at nature. Here is how to make Patriotic Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- C2c Cozy Throw Pillow
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Valentine Hugs For Preschoolers
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts