Upcycled Party Lanterns
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Use simple recycled glass jars to create gorgeous outdoor lanterns for a party or for a simple Saturday night at home. These are perfect to add a little ambiance to your outdoor gathering, but would also look lovely inside on a buffet table as well. They are custimizable and easy to create - and best of all they are extremely affordable. I added a little something extra to mine with some inexpensive scrapbook paper, but that's totally optional."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Diy Spice Tube Valentines With Free Printable Valentines Day Gift Tags
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts