DIY Paper Star Decorations
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These DIY Paper Star Decorations are easy to make and fun too! They make a large and festive impact on any celebration. They only take a few minutes to make plus a little drying time. Easy peasy! After the party, you can even fold the stars up and save them for your next party. If you don’t want to save them for yourself, you can donate them to your local Head Start center, senior center, domestic abuse or homeless shelter. You won't believe how they're made!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- Colorful Paper Easter Eggs
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Cupcake Liner Daffodils
- Mardi Gras Wreath
- Mardi Gras Jester Centerpiece
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts