24 Wicked Halloween Mason Jar Craft Ideas
Get your Halloween on with one of these too cute to spook mason jar crafts for a hauntingly good time!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Carving pumpkins and making paper ghosts are all must-do activities for Halloween. However, if you want to make something a little more crafty that will last year after year, check out these 24 Wicked Halloween Mason Jar Craft Ideas! Combine mason jars with your favorite spooky holiday for some one-of-a-kind Halloween decorations and treats galore. Illuminate your home for the abundance of trick-or-treaters and add the finishing touches to your Halloween decor.
Make some cute festive treat jars with free printables to satisfy your month-long sweet tooth in the best way ever. Mason jar crafts are easy, but they never fail to make some amazing DIY decor, gifts, and sweet jars that will bring your haunted home back to life! It doesn't get much better than simple mason jar crafts for every one of your holiday needs from tricks, treats, and even Halloween decorations! You'll find tons of mason jar craft inspiration and ideas to make this Halloween one for the books.
Table of Contents
Trick or Treat Yourself Halloween Goodie Jars
These fang-tastic goodie jars are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, and they're easy ways to get you and your kids in the Halloween spirit. Let your kids enjoy trick-or-treating a little early with a festive jar filled with their favorite candy or other sweet. These fun mason jar crafts would make the perfect gifts for a classroom party because they're inexpensive and all your child's classmates will be ecstatic at receiving their own Halloween jars. Spread them throughout your home and fill them with your personal fave for a sweet surprise whenever you want all month long!
If you loved these spooky mason jar crafts, take a look at our FREE downloadable ebook for more amazing Halloween decorations you can make for your home! "11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations to Make for Your Home" eBook
Spook-tacular Halloween Mason Jar Printables
There's no simpler way to dress up your mason jars than with some free printables. These fun tags are easy and free ways to completely transform your mason jars into Halloween-worthy goodies you can use however you like. The best part about free printables is their versatility, so feel to get creative with how you use these simple mason jar decorations. Fill your revamped jars with a sweet treat or baking mix to give your friends, family, and kids as well. Or, make these as a Halloween party crafts that won't cost much at all, but will get your guests excited for Halloween. You can't go wrong with mason jar printables!
Boo-tiful Halloween Luminary Jars
These boo-tiful Halloween luminaries are the perfect alternative to messy pumpkin carving and your kids can join in on the fun! Decorate your mason jars with goofy pumpkin faces and ghostly decorations for some awesome lanterns you can use inside and outside. You can make these lovely lanterns way in advance for fall decor that will last all through Halloween and into November. Create luminaries as spooky or as seasonal as your heart desires because they'll be festive no matter what. Nothing beats the warm glow of fall luminaries on dark and stormy nights.
Eerie-sistible Mason Jar Halloween Decorations
Last, but not least, you can't have Halloween without some wicked decorations. Mason jars are here to save your Halloween decor or instantly upgrade the decorations you already have on hand. Mason jar crafts may be small, but their ability to transform a space is magical. These fun Halloween craft ideas will be a blast to make and you'll love displaying them in your home because everyone will be wondering where you got them. Make some cool DIY apothecary jars for a spooky addition to your haunted house or make some friendly baby jar pumpkins that won't spook the little ones. Enter if you dare ... to find the perfect Halloween decoration!
Throwing a Halloween monster bash? Check out our ghoulish collection of Halloween party food and treats! 19 Halloween Party Food Ideas
What's favorite Halloween memory? Share with us in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Haunted House Treat Boxes
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Frankenstein Bookmark and Wall Art Printables
- Halloween Pencil Case
- 5 Little Pumpkins Halloween Wreath
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25 Halloween Recycling Crafts
- A Not So Scary Little Fairy Graveyard
- 30 Pumpkin Patterns Free for You to Enjoy
- 15 Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils and More
- Happy Bat Crayons
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Taxidermy Halloween Decorations
- Snowman Candy Container
- DIY Halloween Candle Holders
- Non-Scary Halloween Decor Printables
- Rolled Paper Flower Pumpkin
- Geometric Glitter Pumpkins
- Glow in the Dark Painted Pumpkins
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Thrifty and Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Marshmallow DIY Winter Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts