11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations to Make for Your Home
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Free Printable Halloween Jar Labels
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Make these adorable Halloween jars filled with mini marshmallows. Free printable labels included in post!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Glass jars
- Mini marshmallows
- Sticker paper
- Free printable labels
Fill all of your jars with yummy mini marshmallows.
Print out your free printable labels (link at the very end of this post) on sticker paper and cut all of your labels out.
Peel off the back of the sticker paper and stick it on the center of each jar. Now your cute little Halloween jars are complete!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 04, 2017
These are so cute! Perfect for Halloween gifts. I love the 'Trick or Treat Yo Self'.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Owl Sweater Wreath
How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old… Continue reading: "Owl Sweater Wreath"
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath DIY
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25+ Halloween Recycling Crafts
- Mixed Media Halloween Wine Bottles
- 30 Pumpkin Patterns Free for You to Enjoy
- Last Minute Halloween Crafts
- Rolled Paper Flower Pumpkin
- Easy Kid Pirate Boots Covers
- 15 Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- 19 Pumpkin Carving Patterns to Use This Halloween
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts