The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Crochet Poisoned Apple
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This crochet Poison Apple will make a great Halloween ornament! You can also use this Poisoned Apple crochet pattern to make an applique for various embellishments. Skill Level: Intermediate. Finished Size: This crochet Poisoned Apple is about 5-1/4”. Yarn: Medium weight #4 yarn. Hook and Other Materials: Crochet hook H/8 – 5 mm, Sewing needle, Matching sewing thread, Yarn needle. Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet DC2tog – double crochet two stitches together HDC – half double crochet Rnd - round SC- single crochet SC2tog – single crochet 2 stitches together Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts