Easy Skull Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"An adorable and easy Halloween centerpiece using a pre-decorated styrofoam skull and succulents! Its so simple to make and lasts the entire month of October! I usually put out my Halloween decor items throughout the month of October. Ive had this arrangement sitting on a cake stand in our kitchen and I love how festive and charming it is!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 pre-decorated styrofoam skeleton head
- duct tape
- planting dirt
- handful of moss
Cut a hole in the top of the styrofoam skeleton in the shape of a square.
Use that piece (that you just removed) to fit into the bottom of the skeleton if there is an opening. You might need to cut it to adjust.
Fill the bottom with a handful of moss, make it come out of the eyes and nose.
Use duct tape to tape around the edges of the hole, so the styrofoam doesnt get too wet when watering the plants.
Add in the dirt and plants.
Sprinkle with water every few days and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
"Go Green" for Halloween: 25 Halloween Recycling Crafts
"9 Halloween Crafts and Halloween Recipes for Parties" eBook
30 Pumpkin Patterns Free for You to Enjoy
238 Crafts for Halloween You'll Want to Try
Halloween Craft Ideas: 15 Easy DIY Projects
"18 Easy DIY Halloween Projects" free eBook from FloraCraft
19 Pumpkin Carving Patterns to Use This Halloween
Pretty Perforated Pumpkins
Sweet Little Hands Pumpkin Carving
Free Printable Halloween Jar Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Upcycled Faux Cement Planter
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts