The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Easy Skull Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"An adorable and easy Halloween centerpiece using a pre-decorated styrofoam skull and succulents! Its so simple to make and lasts the entire month of October! I usually put out my Halloween decor items throughout the month of October. Ive had this arrangement sitting on a cake stand in our kitchen and I love how festive and charming it is!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 pre-decorated styrofoam skeleton head
- duct tape
- planting dirt
- handful of moss
Cut a hole in the top of the styrofoam skeleton in the shape of a square.
Use that piece (that you just removed) to fit into the bottom of the skeleton if there is an opening. You might need to cut it to adjust.
Fill the bottom with a handful of moss, make it come out of the eyes and nose.
Use duct tape to tape around the edges of the hole, so the styrofoam doesnt get too wet when watering the plants.
Add in the dirt and plants.
Sprinkle with water every few days and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Recycled Halloween Crafts
- Kooky Colorful Bread Tag Monsters
- Easy Skull Centerpiece
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25 Halloween Recycling Crafts
- Free Printable Halloween Jar Labels
- Repurposed Wood Shutters for Halloween
- Hanging Bats Halloween Decorations
- $4 Dollar Store Hanging Halloween Lamp
- Cute Crochet Frankenstein Potholder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Patriotic Diy Brown Paper Bag Treat Bags Plus Free Printable
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Inspiring Celebration Hacks For A Stay-at-home Graduation Party
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts