Easy Skull Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"An adorable and easy Halloween centerpiece using a pre-decorated styrofoam skull and succulents! Its so simple to make and lasts the entire month of October! I usually put out my Halloween decor items throughout the month of October. Ive had this arrangement sitting on a cake stand in our kitchen and I love how festive and charming it is!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 pre-decorated styrofoam skeleton head
- duct tape
- planting dirt
- handful of moss
Cut a hole in the top of the styrofoam skeleton in the shape of a square.
Use that piece (that you just removed) to fit into the bottom of the skeleton if there is an opening. You might need to cut it to adjust.
Fill the bottom with a handful of moss, make it come out of the eyes and nose.
Use duct tape to tape around the edges of the hole, so the styrofoam doesnt get too wet when watering the plants.
Add in the dirt and plants.
Sprinkle with water every few days and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy Christmas wreaths to make, The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen is the perfect craft for you.… Continue reading: "The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Super Easy Crochet Gourds And Pumpkins
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts