DIY Halloween Paper Mache Boxes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make these Halloween paper mache boxes to give away as party favors."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Paper mache boxes
- Foam brush
Prepare your acrylic paints and begin painting the top of your box with a foam brush. If you prefer to paint your entire box, then go ahead and do so. I simply like the natural kraft paper look so I left the bottom unpainted. I added about three coats of paint and let it dry for about 5 minutes in between each coat.
Take your Sharpie and begin drawing on your ghost! I just made two ovals for the eyes and left a crescent cutout on the top left. For the mouth I simple drew a messy circle.
For Frankensteins Monster I started out by drawing uneven zig-zags about a quarter down from the top of the box and completely filled it in to create his hair. I then added two circles for his eyes and finished it off with a slanted stitch patterned mouth. Isnt he cute!
After your boxes are complete, simply fill with your favorite Halloween candy, and your boxes are ready to go!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nothing says fall like pine cone crafts! This Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea will get you excited for the cooler months. Go out and… Continue reading: "Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 4 Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Mini Weaving Loom Fall Pumpkins
- Mixed Media Halloween Wine Bottles
- Pirate Treasure Chest Treats
- The Feather Place
- 10 Halloween Craft Blogs That Are Wickedly Good
- Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
- Monsters Inc. Pumpkin
- Jack Skellington Sharpie Mug
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts